2014 Holiday Events
The Borough's 2014 Holiday festivities are underway including the much anticipated evening parade. Public Events volunteers were busy Saturday trimming the boro tree, hanging seasonal street decor and readying the Santa House for the holidays. Enjoy the schedule of events and experience the difference that shopping in your own home town offers. Merchantville boasts a variety of businesses from gift, handcraft and antique shops to markets, cafes and restaurants.
- Holiday Tree lighting and Downtown Shopping will take place at 6:45 p.m. on Friday, December 5th.
- Merchantville Christmas Parade will be held Friday evening, December 5th.
- The St. Peter PTA’s Christmas Bazaar and Craft Fair will be held on Friday, 12/5 from 4-9 p.m. and Saturday, 12/6 from 10-3 p.m. Shopping and food for all ages with our Secret Santa Workshop along with local vendors and crafters. Santa will be available for pictures: Friday from 6-7 and again on Sat 12-1.
- Cherry Valley Model Railroad "Open House" weekends in the basement of the Grace Episcopal Church on Friday, 12/5 and 12/6 from 6-9 p.m.
- Eiland Arts Center Holiday Show: Friday, 12/5 from 6-9 p.m., Saturday, 12/6 & Sunday, 12/7 from 1-6 p.m.
- A Christmas Carol Scrooge & Marley: at Camden Catholc High School on December 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.