The Board of Commissioners has scheduled 13 locations for the 2023 Seasonal Influenza Immunization Program. As is the tradition, the program begins at the annual Senior Health Fair, which this year takes place on Oct. 4 at the Voorhees Town Center 2140 Voorhees Town Center in Voorhees, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Board invites all Camden County residents to this fall’s Flu Shot Programs. Free to all residents 12 years old and up but
geared “Just for Seniors” 60 years and over. Flu Shots and COVID-19 Vaccinations will be available. Once you arrive at the flu site, you will work with a Health Department representative to register. Following registration, you will receive your flu shot.The Camden County Health Department will be administering flu shots at the following locations:
- Friday, 10/6 - Barrington VFW, 109 Shreve Avenue, Barrington, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10/11 - Rutgers University Camden, 326 Penn Street, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, 10/13 - Gloucester Township Senior Community Center, 1261 Chews Landing Road, Blackwood, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, 10/16 Bellmawr Senior center, 29 East Browning Road, Bellmawr, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10/18 - Cherry Hill Township, 820 Mercer Street, Cherry Hill, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, 10/18 - Magnolia Community Center, 425 Brook Avenue, Magnolia, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday 10/23 - Cold Springs Gymnasium, 1194 Market Street, Gloucester City, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10/24 - Branches at Centerville, 1700 South 9th Street, Camden, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10/25 - Stratford Senior Citizen Center, 302 Union Avenue, Stratford, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, 10/28 - Bud Double Senior Center, 53 Cooper Folly Road, Winslow, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, 10/30 - Harry Williams Community Center, 2 Broadway, Runnemede, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, 11/2 - Scottish Rite Ballroom, 315 White Horse Pike, Collingswood, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.